Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The Cast




I have discovered the characters I write about tend to live in me more vividly, than had I not written about them. They hang around longer, then pop back into my head. This morning it is like a damn party up there. So I thought we all might revisit them and drag you with me.

Those with sense:

I still pulling for both the Sox and the Cubs, but I send the most mojo to Allison who is running the Lake Placid Ironman the last week of July. My prayers go to Nancy Reagan and the young girl who go caught up in the Pledge of alegeance mess. I hope they get they the love they deserve. I want the 900 pound guy cared for and I also am pulling for Jack Ryan who deserved better.

On a lighter note, I wonder if Moxie found the 'breeder" she desires. I want someone to find a hot little number for Jabari , and someone needs to keep me up to date about Moe's widow . The woman has been spoiled. I need to call my friend who has just finished Hypnothery classes. I have ".offered to be he naked guinea pig Lastly, I wonder if my dad hooked up with Bappy yet.

Those I am hoping the light finally goes on for:

I wonder if the NBA will ever return to it's roots as a sport. Do you think Soso Whaley will eat for a month at Crispy Creams, or lady at the cubs game will figure out how to open the peanuts faster with her pudgy fingers. Has anyone sentJohn Kerry the Deadwood DVD or asked how people were sleeping with the boiling oil woman back in their neighborhood. Is Rush Limbaugh really cured or has anyone cuddled with those titanium tits. When is the next"summit"? And lastly, has anyone meta normal clown yet?

Those who have helped:

Most importantly: I want to say thank you for all those who have helped us get Seven Inches up and rolling.....

Brando
 Posted by Hello

The Cast

BRANDO & JOAN

Marlon Brando * Joan Crawford

CONTACT JOAN

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

In Our Hearts

Find Burke's Killer!

"The Courage to Act...By Rod Napier "Dedicated to Burke O'Brien, A Hero Forever" ... please visit
BURKE O'BRIEN .ORG
BURKE TELEVISION

Mark O'Brien- Loving Father, Compassionate Friend, and Ceaseless Seeker of Justice

"I hope to not just laugh, but to laugh uncontrollably. I hope to not just cry, but to wail deeply. I hope to not just find the elusive "alone together" place within, but to hold, and be held in it. I hope my refection on the lake dissipates and I can see into the waters."
~~Mark O'Brien





Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
April 2005

The Best of Brando
The Chauffeur
Swearengen Sense
Accidents or Messages
The Recalcitrant Buffalo
Nature Speaks, I Listen
The Rapture of the Ride
Smiling Through Tears*
(*by Joan, about Brando's death)

Favorite Links

Mama Let 'Em Be Cowboys




Credits

powered by blogger
trackbacks by haloscan





Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng