Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, June 17, 2004

Chicks Dig Moe


Come on Moxie we know what's going on here, she is looking for that "perfectly chiseled oil rig ". Why be so shy and coy?

I took it on myself to help her out and checked out, Celebrity Cocks List. Hollywoods true "A List" ;all plus 8".....It didn't take must time ,the choice was easy....Moe is her man. Thats right Moe" the horse " Howard, older bother of Shemp and Curly, friend of Larry.

"Brando , come on man,Moe"

Listen to me out.......

  • Moxie
  • says
    ......"Likewise ,I will bear no boy-children who hug trees (and hump men) while being physically indistinguishable from their pinko feminist sisters."

    Moe is no damn boy toy, he hangs with real guys, and any girl who looks like Moe; God would just not be that cruel.

    So lets focus on the visual. Moe with that funky hairdo and that mug, naked, hanging down damn near his knees, and ready for some rough stuff. .. (Obviously that's his thing )......What could be hotter for MS Moxie.

    I am telling it like it is, Chicks dig Moe !!
    More Moe :)


    Brando
     Posted by Hello

    The Cast

    BRANDO & JOAN

    Marlon Brando * Joan Crawford

    CONTACT JOAN

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    In Our Hearts

    Find Burke's Killer!

    "The Courage to Act...By Rod Napier "Dedicated to Burke O'Brien, A Hero Forever" ... please visit
    BURKE O'BRIEN .ORG
    BURKE TELEVISION

    Mark O'Brien- Loving Father, Compassionate Friend, and Ceaseless Seeker of Justice

    "I hope to not just laugh, but to laugh uncontrollably. I hope to not just cry, but to wail deeply. I hope to not just find the elusive "alone together" place within, but to hold, and be held in it. I hope my refection on the lake dissipates and I can see into the waters."
    ~~Mark O'Brien





    Archives

    June 2004
    July 2004
    August 2004
    April 2005

    The Best of Brando
    The Chauffeur
    Swearengen Sense
    Accidents or Messages
    The Recalcitrant Buffalo
    Nature Speaks, I Listen
    The Rapture of the Ride
    Smiling Through Tears*
    (*by Joan, about Brando's death)

    Favorite Links

    Mama Let 'Em Be Cowboys




    Credits

    powered by blogger
    trackbacks by haloscan





    Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng