Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The Sacrificial Child...cont


Well, Britney's summer tour has been canceled. I must admit to be a closet Brittany groupie, although I can't name any of her songs..:) go figure. She has apparently hurt herself and "has to stay off her feet." Maybe some down time to work on her early twenties promiscuity makes sense.

And...Life as a chick magnet:

I had an interesting response to my outrage over the abuse of the young girl drawn into this pledge of allegiance mess.( Yesterday mornings post.) I resent the post into the comment section at Calico cat
Remarkably........

By Michael Kantor :
"These types of cases require the legal fiction that the plaintiff have a direct interest in the case. So a parent is the only one who would have standing to bring such a case.

There is no evidence that Newdow is a bad parent or he's neglecting his daughter.

Just because you have a child doesn't mean your not allowed to believe in any causes or pursue activities other than raising her.

There's nothing I know about Newdow that causes me not to respect him. He has a principle that he's fighting for, that should be admired."

What I find most interesting is Calico cat
promotes several dating services and Mr. Kantor actually has his own on line dating service site himself full of recommendations. Must be great reading. I can't wait for his parenting site in years to come.....

Brando
 Posted by Hello

The Cast

BRANDO & JOAN

Marlon Brando * Joan Crawford

CONTACT JOAN

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

In Our Hearts

Find Burke's Killer!

"The Courage to Act...By Rod Napier "Dedicated to Burke O'Brien, A Hero Forever" ... please visit
BURKE O'BRIEN .ORG
BURKE TELEVISION

Mark O'Brien- Loving Father, Compassionate Friend, and Ceaseless Seeker of Justice

"I hope to not just laugh, but to laugh uncontrollably. I hope to not just cry, but to wail deeply. I hope to not just find the elusive "alone together" place within, but to hold, and be held in it. I hope my refection on the lake dissipates and I can see into the waters."
~~Mark O'Brien





Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
April 2005

The Best of Brando
The Chauffeur
Swearengen Sense
Accidents or Messages
The Recalcitrant Buffalo
Nature Speaks, I Listen
The Rapture of the Ride
Smiling Through Tears*
(*by Joan, about Brando's death)

Favorite Links

Mama Let 'Em Be Cowboys




Credits

powered by blogger
trackbacks by haloscan





Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng