Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, June 18, 2004

Supersize Your Waist



I love this movie.......!!!
Super Size Me

I enjoy things that stir a mix of emotions in me. Don't just drowned me in sadness or scare me out of my seat . With all do respect to Moe, please don't make it to silly. I want it all.....The theme of this movie is scary and the film itself makes me sad,and angry. All while, being wildly funny.

"In 1972, we spent 3 billion a year on fast food -- today we spend more than 110 billion."
This is not only a story about obesity. It is a story about marketing muscle.Remarkably,"French fries are the most eaten vegetable in America". I don't recall many ads for peaches or tomatoes lately?? The brainwashing has just gone way to far, I mean way to far.

McDonald's clearly has taken it personally and had some "interesting responses".Includeing eliminateing the super size, and wageing a counter ad campaign. My favorite however, is the "chewy burger". The chewy burger they have to be kidding. Something hasn't sunk in yet.....
Your Chewy Burger


Anyway, go see the movie, and read Surlocks blog if you get as crazed as I have
Spurlocks blog

NYT sees no problem

I wonder how that 900 pound guy is doing........
  • 900 pound man


  • Chicks dig Moe

    Brando

     Posted by Hello
    ">

    The Cast

    BRANDO & JOAN

    Marlon Brando * Joan Crawford

    CONTACT JOAN

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

    In Our Hearts

    Find Burke's Killer!

    "The Courage to Act...By Rod Napier "Dedicated to Burke O'Brien, A Hero Forever" ... please visit
    BURKE O'BRIEN .ORG
    BURKE TELEVISION

    Mark O'Brien- Loving Father, Compassionate Friend, and Ceaseless Seeker of Justice

    "I hope to not just laugh, but to laugh uncontrollably. I hope to not just cry, but to wail deeply. I hope to not just find the elusive "alone together" place within, but to hold, and be held in it. I hope my refection on the lake dissipates and I can see into the waters."
    ~~Mark O'Brien





    Archives

    June 2004
    July 2004
    August 2004
    April 2005

    The Best of Brando
    The Chauffeur
    Swearengen Sense
    Accidents or Messages
    The Recalcitrant Buffalo
    Nature Speaks, I Listen
    The Rapture of the Ride
    Smiling Through Tears*
    (*by Joan, about Brando's death)

    Favorite Links

    Mama Let 'Em Be Cowboys




    Credits

    powered by blogger
    trackbacks by haloscan





    Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng