Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, June 25, 2004

Thug Ball



I promise this will be the last I talk about the NBA. The dreadful season is over . Whether these guys embarass themselves at the Olympics remains to be seen.

Larry Bird thinks NBA needs more white players Sorry Larry, it is way beyond that.....

Just Ball Reports

"The NBA is rapidly turning into a national criminals' association: A whopping 40 percent of NBA players have police records, a bombshell new book charges. That and this report from The The New York Daily News' Dareh Gregorian

Jeff Benedict, "Out of Bounds: Inside the NBA's Culture of Rape, Violence & Crime"


A" bombshell" new book ? Are we just waking up?

Lets take a guess at a few other NBA stats:

Percentage of college grads: I'd say 20% tops

Percent of players untradeable: At least 30%(because the don't play up to performance expectations)

Percentage of stars "demanding to be traded " Seems we hear about this a few times a week, Vince Carter being the latest.

Percentage of players declining Olympic invites: Roughly half.

League's "next Jordan : On trial for rape

Number of illegitimate children: I beleive Calvin Murphy
is league MVP in this area with 14 kids with 9 woman. Ther are 350 players my best guess 400 to 500.

Chauffeur Murdered : "Just"one

I think the understatement regarding all this belongs to Charles Barkley "I am not your role model" Lets make Charles the league Rep. The league is a cesspool and God forbid anyone really speaks up. Then they get to be racists........

BTW, These guys average about 5 million a year, the stars way more, with the quality of effort and play questionable.Questionable, I am being kind.

When you buy a ticket, you support this...

Say no to the NBA Go Local

http:// URL


 Posted by Hello

The Cast

BRANDO & JOAN

Marlon Brando * Joan Crawford

CONTACT JOAN

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

In Our Hearts

Find Burke's Killer!

"The Courage to Act...By Rod Napier "Dedicated to Burke O'Brien, A Hero Forever" ... please visit
BURKE O'BRIEN .ORG
BURKE TELEVISION

Mark O'Brien- Loving Father, Compassionate Friend, and Ceaseless Seeker of Justice

"I hope to not just laugh, but to laugh uncontrollably. I hope to not just cry, but to wail deeply. I hope to not just find the elusive "alone together" place within, but to hold, and be held in it. I hope my refection on the lake dissipates and I can see into the waters."
~~Mark O'Brien





Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
April 2005

The Best of Brando
The Chauffeur
Swearengen Sense
Accidents or Messages
The Recalcitrant Buffalo
Nature Speaks, I Listen
The Rapture of the Ride
Smiling Through Tears*
(*by Joan, about Brando's death)

Favorite Links

Mama Let 'Em Be Cowboys




Credits

powered by blogger
trackbacks by haloscan





Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng